From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FS: ME-F plus other stuff - *sigh*

Ugh..

it pains me to do this for a number of reasons:

1) because I have yet to get the ME Winder from Jeff - :-(
2) because I don't want to get rid of it but I need the $$$  :-(

For Sale:
EX ME-F - fully functional, fresh batteries - meter checks out just fine
and all functions work - comes with instruction manual.
SMC-M 50mm f1.4 with caps
SMC-M 135mm f3.5 with case and caps
Sigma 35-70 2.8-4 PK-A mount zoom (metal construction) with case (no caps)
All lenses in EX to EX+ condition.

Looking for $175 USD for the lot

Why am I selling?  My car got broken into last night and my stereo got
swiped by some n'ere-do-wells so I need funds to get a new one. And no, I'm
not going to go through my insurance company because I have a $1,000 CDN
deductible and a new deck is going to cost me a lot less than that.

Thanks,
Dave

http://mail2web.com/ .