Steve,

I have just seen proofs.  Keep in mind that these are different films.
I use them for different purposes.  The Konica does very well in
bright light and stronger contrast.  The Agfa Ultra is new for me.  I
used to shoot the old Ultra 50.  That film was punchy and did best in
diffused light.  My PUG submission for the coming month was shot on
Agfa Ultra.

I am a firm believer in multiple film types for proper situations.  I
guess I don't have a single favorite.  Konica Impressa 50 for scenics
in good light.  Agfa Ultra or Optima for scenics in more diffused
light.  Portra 160NC for people.  Reala as the most general purpose -
pretty good on scenics, relatively low contrast and decent skin tones.

Bruce