Seems I have returned from sunny Florida just in time to catch what promises
to be the biggest snow storm NJ has had all year!  (Gotta' do sumthing about
my silly timing here, no?)

My 75-150mm f4 M zoom came in handy recently when I had to take a picture of
some damage on our home's second floor roof edge. The lens put me right up
there for some beautifully sharp close-ups without me having to go near a
ladder! I still think this lens is a bit too heavy for my ZX-M, but as long
as I shoot it at higher speeds the shaking camera syndrome doesn't bother
anything. I was going to sell it but I'm becoming rather attached to it now,
and it really is such a good quality lens.

Can't decide yet  between buying a brand new ZX5n or a used "excellent" PZ1.
Both are about the same price...   5n seems to be winning as I don't need
the extra zoom features the PZ1 has, and its hyper modes with the fancy
wheels don't really do anything that the 5n can't do (in other slower ways)
when you come right down to it. The 5n also has a wider flash field, easier
basic controls, and hot damn it doesn't look like a bath tub toy either. (I
know, I know, I'm a trouble maker...) And another big advantage, to my way
of thinking, is the 5n's AA battery pack.

Things I would miss from the PZ1 though are: 3fps, double exposure
capability, and being able to rewind in mid roll.
Oh well. Se la vie.

Anyone want to offer any suggestions or advice here? Something I'm missing
perhaps, or unaware of?

Also, has anyone here any experience with Sigma's Pentax AF mount, 28mm f1.8
Asp II lens? It's rather reasonably priced for such a fast WA, and I would
dearly love to be able to take pictures of a wide roomful of rambunctious
relatives without using flash...

Thanks,
Skip