I am very concern about the quality rather than quantity. When I bought the
Z-1p, I compared the MZ-5n as well. IMHO, the built quality of MZ-5n is no
match to the Z-1p. Not to mention that all MZ/ZX bodies were made of plastic
(even the mounts are metal). I reckon the Z-1 share the same chassis so I
would prefer the Z-1. However, it is significantly bigger than the MZ-5n.

regards,
Alan Chan