They seem to be available in screw mount I'd go for that if I could find one.

At 12:17 PM 3/30/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Previously I wrote:

"Kiev has it in Nikon, Leica, and Minolta mounts. There are a couple of Ukrainian dealers offering these on eBay in a bunch of other mounts, including Pentax K."

New follow-up:

I wonder if one could buy this in, say, Nikon mount, then find an adapter to get to K mount? Since this lens doesn't use aperture coupling anyway, the lack of it wouldn't matter.

Is there a direct Nikon to K adapter? Who makes it? Or would I need to go Nikon to T-mount/T-mount to K? Would the lens still focus at infinity with all these adapters?

Thanks for help.

Joe

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx