My friend says they have only used a few rolls of film and have used 2 sets of
batteries. They said it was turned off and gave a low battery when turned on after
recently exchanging batteries. I haven't had a chance to look at it myself or test
their batteries. May be time for a trip to the repair shop.

Jim

>OH and is he turning it off?
 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > A friend with a ZX-M says his camera is eating