> And what truck and Pentax have in common! Go wherever
> You want ! This is a place where childish americans
> are speaking about how to buy Pentax equipment without
> having money while their bombs are falling on innocent
> children!
>
> We now have proof that dogs and pigs can procreate.
> Thanks Andreas, its something I have been wondering about.

My limited psychology research tells me that there is nothing more
insulting to someone who seeks attention that if everybody IGNORES
him/her...  (And clearly these comments like the ones - notice I'm using
plural - above serve no other purpose than satisfy some people's
attention hunger)

I propose we switch to this form of insults when soneone decides to post
something inapropriate next time around...

By the way, does anyone have a Pentax taken picture of this new
scientific discovery mentioned above?  I am sure Nature magazine would
pay for such a photo :))))