Irrespective of nationality a moron is a moron!

Interestingly enough, as a  Brit living in France for over ten years , I
have discovered that many French, like Americans, do not travel well, if at
all , in fact only around 10% have passports [a statistic shared with the
USA, ] which produces a cerain sort of xenophobia [shared with the USA]
rooted in a fear of not speaking the language, not understanding the
currency, mistrusting  the food, and a belief that there is no need to
travel as everything good is at home [does this sound familiar US readers?]
I think you may have more in common than you think..................

I had a citroen 2v for some time ...........great !The DS convertible and
the SM have to be two of the sexiest cars ever made, pity like so many car
companies now everything is soo boring.....................

The antifreeze was indeed Austrian wine,good French wine like so many
things here is REALLY GOOD!

Clive
Antibes
France