I have owned a Tamron 70-210 F3.5-4 (adaptall) for several years, and have
used it extensively. Good optics, and will go to 1:2 without attachments.
Unfortunately, a tripod leg collapsed, and the outcome was a lens with the
adaptall cocked about 10 degrees off-axis. I could not easily disengage the
adaptall, so I sent it to Tamron. They wrote back, saying they no longer
repair the lens due to its age. Any notions on either a place that can
repair the lens (choice 1), or a suitable replacement lens (or even two)
(choice 2)?