Obviously, if you know exactly what you don't want, then you should focus your search on the remainder. If you ever find a small, cheap, rugged, incident lightmeter that has no other modes or functions, tell us what it is. In the meantime, augment your spotmeter with the "Sunny 16" rule until your dream comes true.

Len
---

From: "zcaballero" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pentax-discuss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Incident_meter_suggestions_wanted
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 07:41:51 +0200

Why do so many want me to buy something that I don't want.  I just
want simple meter.  fast is not important.  Strong and rugged is.
Many features is not important.  Just want to measure the light, not
connect to satellite phone and call ET <laughing>.

Thank you for suggestion.  I am sure you like your meter and it does
good for you.  Maybe when I want bigger meter with more features I
will look at Minolta.  Right now i want meter to carry in the Domke
bag, not to wear in belt or like a necklace.

meter that is really easy to use. It's probably not as
rugged as the analog Studio Deluxe by Sekonic, but
then it's 10X faster in use and rugged enough for most
uses. Best to carry it in its belt pouch rather than
around your neck where it can swing and bang into
things (speaking from experience).

Used the Minoltas are around $250US.

-- Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Vuoi una ricetta molto interessante per i tuoi risparmi?
Ti serve la zucca di Conto Arancio.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=666&d=28-5