You sound pretty happy, there Harold! :-)

Now go take some darn pictures with that stuff! I've been spending way to
much time fondling my equipment lately (now, now, now!) and not taking
enough pictures! I even know one old friend who never takes any pictures
anymore, he just buys old Nikon crap and looks at it all on his shelf. Makes
me want to break in and take it all away so I can sell it to buy more Pentax
stuff. Than I could put it all on a shelf and....uht-oh! :-0

- Enjoy your trinketized week-end (you blighter!), THaller