Last night was my daughter's High School Senior Prom.  I'm an old pro with
the PZ-1, but took out the PZ-1p that Stan sold me.  Popped the AF500 flash on
it and proceeded to take pictures of the kids.

This is the first time that I have tried using the fill flash on the PZ-1p.
Results were great and set-up was simple.  I just turned the camera's left
side dial to flash, pressed the dial button down, and turned the thumb wheel to
get -.3 or -.7 stop fill lighting.

The results are very nice.  It was 5 PM, the day had turned sunny, and the
sun was behind the kids.  I'll post some scans as I only have drug store prints
right now, but the lighting made fos some classy pictures.

Regards,  Bob S.