Sorry, but I just can't get excited by something that will happen in a
couple of hundred years, let along a "few hundred thousand years."
In fact, in a few 10's of years it may not matter much anymore ANYhow,
and inside 50 years, most of US will be dead, so...

Thanks for the reminder on the Crystal Spheres. It's been a long time
since I've read that one...

keith whaley