Since I'm still using film, I would makes the same choice today that I made in 1999 and go with Nikon. Being able to use one set of lenses on AF (useful AF) and MF bodies is still a primary issue for me. It's mot that I can't get a decent DSLR in Nikon mount either. Now, if I were buying stock in a company, it would be Canon; they are a very together company.

BR

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Well, it's always worth to wait a while, at least before the dust settles, especially in the digital arena (hopefully on other's people CCDs ;-). Otherwise you may do like Bruce, who jumped from Pentax to Nikon and now is biting his fingers.

Of course, he should jump to Canon in the 1st place. :-)