I'm covering two topics with one message here. I'm trying a new gallery service called smugmug and have posted a couple of small collections to see how the service works.

One of the galleries is a few sample shots from the first few days after I bought my Optio S. The Optio gallery is set up so you can view the pictures at full resolution if you so choose. They are straight from the camera with no modifications.

The other gallery is a few shots from a local drive-through safari park. Those were taken with a zx-5n and a 70-300 Tamron zoom.

the link is http://georges.smugmug.com

If you have the time let me know what you think of the smugmug service. The photos were selected rather quickly, but I'd be interested in any comments.

Thanks, GS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----