I just change the sensor with a new fresh one after each shot, and keep the old ones as storage media for my photos.

cheers,
caveman ;-)

Cotty wrote:
I don't have DSLR, but I imagine the sensor was sealed behind a piece of glass which should be hard enough for gentle cleaning. Or am I wrong?

It is, but I would not dare actually touch it. The book says to remove
any brush on the end of the blower, and just use a bare blower to pump in
air. I wouldn't use compressed air from a can - they can shoot out all
sorts of crap sometimes - seen it with my own eyes.

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| www.macads.co.uk/snaps _____________________________ Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk