Weird. One of my assistants works with him. He told her he was
switching from Hassie to Canon digital.

My experience has been that digital will hold shadow detail like film
will hold highlight detail. Instead of erring on the side of
overexposure, I err on the side of underexposure.

Obviously I try not to err too much. :)

Anyway, the point isn't that digital can't hold detail in the
highlights, it's that if you blow them they're gone.

tv