> I've found the explanation and remedy for the LX sticky mirror problem.
> The DIY fix involves a syringe, Q-tips and isopropyl alcohol. There's no
>   camera disassembly needed. I will post the complete solution two weeks
> after Harold tests his camera.
>
> cheers,
> caveman

There is a strong possibility that you will have remedied the sticky mirror
problem before I even get to the end of the *ist manual! <bg>

There appears to be a large number of camera settings to configure, the
eleven point focussing system seems to have a mind of its own when set
on 'auto', so this has been set to centre point focussing at the moment.

Harry

Harold Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>