Hi everyone,

It's me seeking for help again. :-) This time I am looking for some parts for my brand new FA31/1.8. Yep, I said brand new. Since we don't have part here in Canada, and I wish to fix it fast (I have already located the problem), I need you guys to locate the parts for me if possible. The parts that I needed is the 'A' button on the aperture ring. The 'A' button assembly actually includes the button itself, and the spring & the pin which are put inside the button. Unfortunately, I don't have the parts numbers. Also, I am looking for a brand new set of mounting screws (5 pieces). Those for FA*200/2.8 or FA*300/4.5 are preferred because they are longer. Paypent will be made by US cash or PayPal.

regards,
Alan Chan