Sorry, but I was an optimist about K mount compatibility
on the last round, after reading the *ist manual I really
thought that the lens mount might be crippled because of
software not hardware.  I was wrong.  Yes I would like to
believe that the FAJ lenses are only for the low end, that
the right will win out over might that the race will go to
the worthy and not to the merely swift, but that's not the
way to bet.