Don,
You are looking for an SD-11 screen for the LX (gray box) or
an SD screen for the MX (black box).  The LX screens are here...
     http://www.euronet.nl/~pimr/lxfsmain.html
and here...
     http://www.euronet.nl/~pimr/fs_descr.html
The MX screens are labeled similarly, but no numbers.
There is a note on the bottom of the first page on the special purposes of
the SD-11 and SD-21 screens.
Regards,  Bob S.