The meter works in aperture priority mode for all lenses, including K, M and M42, however, in aperture priority mode, K and M lenses will stay wide open during exposure no matter what aperture you choose on the lens. No metering is available in manual mode, however, all aperture values can be selected, and the lens really stops down in manual mode during exposure or when DOF previewing.

Arnold

Andre Langevin schrieb:

Will the K, M and M42 lenses work on the new bodies without metering? I know this is evident to most but I've not been able to read much PDML for weeks and have not followed the recent discussions on the new mount.