-----Original Message-----
From: mike wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 June 2003 15:55
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Rather more than the usual replacement roll...

Greetings all,

After a spell in the Mail Archive wilderness, I have decided to subscribe
normally and see what happens - I'll probably get fired for overloading our
mail server.

T Rittenhouse wrote:

> Interesting, because these kinds of settlements usually have a
> non-disclosure agreement attached. In other words, "take the money and
> shut up".

On topic, I think there is a non-disclosure clause in this instance.
The _amount_ is only "guesstimated"  The last one of these I remember in the
UK was an "academic" who had sent his pictures from and Antarctic expedition
to the local pharmacy for processing.  He wanted £30,000 to remount the
expedition.  Guess what he got?

mike

The cost of the film............