David Chang-Sang wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm curious, for those who use backgrounds, which do they prefer and why;
> seamless paper or muslin?
>
> I've been considering purchasing a background for myself for portrait and
> full body work but now I have a suspicion that seamless paper may be more
> convenient and, in the long run, more versatile.
>
> Any and all comments and input welcome and appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave

Frankly I find seamless a pain in the.. well, you know.
I made myself a three sided setup with white foam core - and fold it up and
stash it.
The muslin would be easier to handle.  a roll of seamless is heavy and
awkward to
handle and I was always tripping over it or tearing it .
I hang up soft cloth on a curtain rod if I want blurry colors.
Just a thought

annsan