Since you mentioned 35mm and US, Kodak is *the* obvious choice.

However, if you want to max the quality, you may want to take a look at the Leitz Pradovit current series of projectors. Those Leica lenses are really good.

A less obvious but good choice would be Kindermann (just avoid the basic model with 150W lamp). They also have a modern 6x6 projector in current production.

cheers,
caveman

Marc J. Osborne wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have quite the treasure trove of 35 mm slides I've inherited from
various family members that I'd like to take a look at. I don't have any
experience with slides in general and projectors specifically. I'd
appreciate it if list members would weigh in with what features I should
look for as well as any brand recommendations for projectors available
in the U.S. Thanks,
Marc