Quoting frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I love the one of Tiger chatting with his caddy!

Thats one of my favs, too. Thanks, Frank.

> It's a wonderful, relaxed, informal sort of shot
> (but look at the intensity in Tiger's eyes - even for a
> practise round!).

Yep, that's also what I like about it. It also strikes me as comical because
Steve seems to be giving advice, and Tiger looks like "what the hell are you
talking about?! I'm the best in the world. Shut up already." HAR!

In all, it was nice to see him smile more and actually enjoy the golf course; a
side of Eldrick that we don't get to see. But of course once Thursday rolled
around...