Moastly, I do outdoor nature photography.
My biggest lens is Tamrom 300mm /2.8.
At present I use slik 700dxpro with pan-tilt.
Theoritically, moving sems to be easier in case of
ball head. I may stick to SLIK tripods. Max I could
spend on ballhead is 150usd.

Can I mix the brands? (say slik legs & some xyz ball
head).

Thanks
Ramesh

--- Christian Skofteland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>