1. Yesterday I've loaded a TMax 100 film to my ZX-L. ME Super is going
to be cleaned and probably mirror foam going to be replaced. ZX-L
rated the TMax 100 as 160 ISO film. How come?

Try to clean the DX contacts on the camera and the film cartridge and see if it solves the problem.

2. I've got 49 mm old circular polarizer from Kenko. When I put it
onto my 50/1.7 which is then mounted on ME Super I see the polarizer
effect only. On ZX-L however I see the definite magenta color cast
when polarizing effect is maximal. Who is cheating me? Also, can
polarizer be used as also as a ND filter? I really like the way it
makes things look.

Since PL eats up 1.5-2EV, it can be used as ND too, but with polarizing effect of course. Can't explain the magenta cast, but you cannot rely on the viewfinder for accuracy, especially those with poor viewfinder.

regards,
Alan Chan