I am from Barcelona, Spain.

Photoexhibitions: not a great season here for this, in
spring there is something called 'Primavera
fotografica' = 'Photographic spring' with literally
hundreds of exhibitions. Sorry, too early :-(

Anyway, there is still something to see. let me check
a little bit more and I'll send you as much
information as possible. (privately, if no one else is
interested in such a specific information).

Photostores:
New equipmemt:
- 'Foto Casanova' in Pelai Street, next to Plaza
Catalunya, in the center of the city.
- 'Nivell 10' again in Pelayo.
- Arpi, in La Rambla. I'll check the nuber for you but
is quite down, nearer to Columbus Statue than to P.
Catalunya.(left hand going down)

Used equipment:
-Foto Casanova
-Arpi (not much in used K mount)
-Jordi Bas, in front of Foto Casanova (not next, this
one is for new equip. and there is no Pentax :-(  )
-There is a shop in Tallers street (parallel to Pelai)
with some K mount used equip., I don't remember the
name.

You can check www.casanovafoto.com, click on 'material
ocasion' (= 'used equipment') and the rest I think is
understandable (you'll need a currency converter :-) )
Maybe there is something in the web that you cannot
find in the store, but you can get an idea of the
prices. This shop is a little bit expensive though,
but the material is in good shape.

I'll write you with more info and feel free to ask
wathever info you need... touristic, restaurants, ...

Jaume