Hi fellas.
My boss is tired of the poor qualitiy pics she took with her Minolta point n
shoot, and she wants an SLR. I recommended her the MZ 7 with a 28-80 zoom (she
wants point n shoot use with slr quality), and the MZ 30 is another possibility.
She is travelling to Paris pretty soon, and she wants to buy it there (it is far
cheapo than here), so I want to know:
Price of MZ 7 with 28-80 or similar consumer zoom (Pentax brand) in Paris
Price of MZ 30 with same zoom
Places in Paris to buy it

Mercy beaucoup, cheres members, and "Allons enfants de la patrie, le jour de
gloire est arrive..."
: - )

Albano