På fredag, 20. juni 2003, kl. 21:38, skrev Paul Stenquist:

Wow! Inkjet prints aren't photographs? Damn. Every high dollar pro in
the business prints his or her portfolio with an inkjet. Beautiful
books. Beautiful images. All on high quality injet paper. And now the
caveman tells me they're not photographs? Gosh, they sure had me fooled.

:-)

I still think he´s just making fun of us, but as long as we´re playing his game:

As I´ve said before the demand that the print should be made using light gives us some nice counter examples. Recorded CD-Rs have been mentioned, they´re made using light, but another great example would be the skin of a sun tanned girl (OK, boys too). The white and brown skin depending on the presence of the bikini is the result of both light and chemical processes making a contact print of the bikini (I do like the negative spaces of that photograph).

How about this on a summers day: "hey there, let me see your photo".

DagT