----- Original Message -----
From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think you're being too narrow in your view, Tom.  The best quality
photographs
may well be prints made from negatives directly on to photographic paper
(although I've seen some pretty damned good ink-jet prints - some done by
Aaron
come to mind), but that doesn't render everything else a "non-photograph",
imho.