Hi,

Monday, June 23, 2003, 5:09:07 PM, you wrote:

> i can. a person who wants a Leica doesn't want anything remotely less in cost.

I have 2 Leica Ms. I'd like another, and I'd have been very happy indeed if
they cost a lot less money.

> that is what cachet does. cost is in of itself a feature.

that must be why the world's great photojournalists have been using
Leicas for the last 70 years in the wars, floods, plagues, famines,
earthquakes, fires, revolutions, riots and so on that they drive to
in their Ferraris and Gucci loafers.

--
Cheers,
 Bob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]