If anyone has for sale any of the following lenses in K-mount, or learns of
such a lens for sale--please contact me. (Not that I can afford all at
once!)

20/2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon.

35/2.0 SMC--I blame Daphne, George Stanley, Shel Belinkoff, and Bill
Casselberry for hooking me on the tactile, mechanical, and optical charms
of the SMCs! I own a fine 35/2.0M, which I could trade toward it.

55/1.2 Ricoh--...because Yoshi wrote that he prefers it to any Pentax 50
(even the FA?)

135/2.3 Vivitar Series 1--Wall Street Camera sold one in 1999, Mint-, for
$165. I haven't found a K-mount specimen since--just Minolta, Canon, Nikon,
Olympus, and screwmount. I've almost decided to buy a non-K body and be
done with my evenings of futile searching.

And possibly, either of two 180s:

180/2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena

or

180/2.5 Tamron SP LD IF

I'd trade my Pentax 200/2.5M toward the Tamron; I'd accept the Jena in
trade toward the Pentax.

I've resisted registering on EBay, so I don't check there regularly. But
I'd register to acquire one of these.

Paul Franklin Stregevsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: (703) 834-4648