And If you're not really serious but just shoot architecture for the fun on
it, get some wide angle lenses and use photoshop to correct the, I believe it's
called, parallex  problems. (merging verticals). Before photoshop, shift
lenses made a lot of sense. Now photoshop can do an adequate job in most
situations for most of us.. Shift lenses are dman expensive...
Vic