Well, the company bringing Nikon into Norway still has an explanation why nobody, and especially not Nikon, will ever make a full format chip. It´s fun reading, for those who understand Norwegian:
http://www.interfoto.no/artikkelarkiv/ artikkel.asp?artikkel_id=32&type=artikkelarkiv&arkiv=digital

So I guess I believe exactly what I want about this too.

But that´s what we do with Pentax on this list anyway, so why treat Nikon differently :-)

DagT