What is a TOPDML????

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 08:45 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You shoulda seen the looks I got when I whipped out my big long 70-200 2.8
L lens.. *smirk*

Cheers,
Dave

P.S. a full blown TOPDML should be had soon..

Original Message: ----------------- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:18:46 US/Eastern To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: OT, and Very Silly

To bad i missed that one. Godda put the 6x7 with those and really impress
the
masses.

Dave

                                > Jeff, who's unsubbed for a while, sent me a
couple of shots from last
weekend's Pentax-less TOPDML. The band was a very good tribute to Django.
I still think Jeff's Fuji 690 is freakishly large:

http://www.pbase.com/jefftokayer/semi-topdml

ciao,
frank

frank theriault wrote:

It's just a raw scan from a contact, so of course it's blurry. I think,
however, that the next TOPDML should meet there:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1573263&size=lg

As it turns out, three of us met on the weekend (Jeff, Dave CS and I),
and there wasn't a Pentax in sight. Does that say something?

We were at the Toronto Jazz Downtown Jazz Fest, and Jeff got the most
questions/comments about his camera of the day, his Fuji 690, especially
when he put on the 180mm lens - that's a very big combo, but quite
impressive. He took a pic of the Texax Leica next to my little CL. It
should be a hoot to look at, as his thing is monstrous next to mine!
(GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTERS, I'M TALKING CAMERAS HERE! <G>)

cheers,
frank

--
"What a senseless waste of human life"
-The Customer in Monty Python's Cheese Shop sketch

-- "What a senseless waste of human life" -The Customer in Monty Python's Cheese Shop sketch

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .