Ok gang,question time.
Who here,besides me,has used stop down metering but did not stop down. one,two
three...ha
i new i was not the only one.
Comical results of the experiment seems to be this.
First attempt was using the SP with K adaptor and a 10mm tube with 55 f1.8.All were
terrably over
exposed.Re did the test with same equipment,same subjects , same weather with Provia
400
F(1st time
with RG 200)THIS TIME is stopped down and they all look great,except for one.Blew
something on that
one.

Chaulk this up to a learning experience.

On a side note,i have shot several 120 and 35 format chrome rolls this past few weeks
and
am starting
to get really excited about the qualities and colour.Some of the iris shots look
fantastic.The 120 shots
all look nice too.I think i'll shot soe more of this stuff and pick a few for scan and
prints later on.

Brother Dave
BTW Brenda,Ernie at Accent says hi.:)