I keep several spars!   Had no problem getting them either here in the
Central Interior of BC, Canada.

Cheers,  Mike.

-----Original Message-----
From: Henk Terhell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 27, 2003 11:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Is the MZ-S only fo amateurs?

it's now close to 4 months since I have ordered an eye-cup and  one of the
rubber strips for the contacts protection on the bottom plate of my MZ-S.
Both are easily lost by sliding in and out a camera bag. No response from
Pentax NL received. Fortunately I can use the eye-cup of my MZ-5 on it so I
am switching this now all the time. But this signals to me that the MZ-S is
not aimed for professional use if Pentax do not keep such simple spare parts
around for a current model.
Thanks for listening.
Henk Terhell