Hey everyone,
     I ordered a film scanner on the cheap and I would like
to put together a pseudo darkroom.  I'd like to be able to
develop b&w film and then scan the neg. into the computer for
manipulation.  I think all I need is a developing tank and
reel?  I'm pretty busy right now with summer school so I was
hoping someone who's done this could give me a quick summary
of what to look for to order.  The basic darkroom kits for
$80 seem overkill since they include items for making prints
along with developing the film.  If I'm rambling it's because
I haven't slept in a few days so what I would like to find is
a list of items to buy just to develop b&w film and maybe
some recommendations on chem. brand and if that's something
better bought locally.  Thanks for your help...

-Chris
|         Chris Comer           |
|        VP of Projects         |
|   UGA Habitat for Humanity    |