i have bought some used stuff from them. their ratings are pretty much what they say
-- if it's "ex-", it's not "ex" and you'll notice that, which may not be the case with
keh.
i had no disappointments so far. they have been helpful over the phone whenever i had
questions/problems, and there's a generous return policy too.

mishka