Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:50:11 -0400
From: Bruce Rubenstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: freedom-schmeedom

OK, this is it, the one time I'm going to agree with
Frank.
I have a son who is old enough to be in the military.
The anguish that
parent goes through when a child is hurt is deeper
than any other.
Politics have nothing to do with the trauma to Bob and
Aaron's personal
world.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Bob's son Aaron is lying in a hospital somewhere,
wondering if he's
going to lose a
>foot, and you guys get into this discussion.  Shame
on both of you!