I though we  agreed that the *ist (no the *ist D) was entry level.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/30/03 03:25AM >>>

  Why!? As we learnt here, *ist d is an entry level camera, the 360FGZ
  should suffice if it is not overkill for the horde of snapshooters
  that are going to jump on Pentax's first dslr... :oT

  On another note, versatile as it is, the 360FGZ is indeed a bit
  underpowered. One really needs to take it off the camera in order to
  do some fill-in in the noon harsh light.

  Servus,  Alin

Sylwester wrote:

SP> Just an observation: if Pentax is going to release *ist D in late
sugust,
SP> they should replace old AF500FTZ with similar power lamp that is
P-TTL