I visited Expo back in '67.  Drove up from Portland, OR to Vancouver and
then across the then new Hwy. 1 to Quebec.  I will never forget the sunrise
somewhere in one of the prarie provinces.
I do recall riding in the new subway system in Montreal.  The bugs hadn't
been worked out yet and the cars were always to warm.
I have lots of slides of that great exposition.

Jim A.