"Daniel J. Matyola" wrote:

> Where is Cold Spring?

Dan,
Cold Spring is on the Hudson line of Metro NOrth  - that is, on the east side of
the Hudson river.
Almost directly across the river from West Point, about an hour and a half north
of New York...
Pretty little town,  and nicely accessable by train - that is, the station, is
actually
near the river and one can find lovely spots to eat and browse by foot.

annsan