Just to add my voice to those already: have a good holiday weekend. I
remember only too well the festivities back in the 70s when I was growing
up in Cupertino (actually I am still growing up, but that's another
story) - this time of year was when I would show my guest-patriotism by
selecting several out-of-favour Revell models to stuff full of chinese
firecrackers and offer them up to the sky ;-)

You may think it odd that a Brit would take part in any celebrations to
do with Independence Day, but I did, and still do feel a great affinity
with Americans, and where they're at. Have a smashing time folks.

Cheers,
  Cotty

PS - of course, the reason I celebrate the 4th is because we finally got
rid of those damned yanks!

;-)

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk