Hi, Cotty. Now I understand. Her name is Carolina
Ardohain, aka Pampita. The last name has no special
connotation in spanish, besides being not common (I
suppose its arab in origin???). What it means in
english, if any?
Regards

Albano

PS: No, I'm not president of the fan club, she has
about 15 million fans (every argentinian man)...

--- Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> Hi Albano,
>
> No no. I was poking fun at her surname. Pampita
> Ardohain - sorta like
> somebody called Genevieve Crankshafter or Sasha
> Frumpsifter or something.
> Just my poor sense of humour I'm afraid, it's best
> to ignore me ;-)
>
> She *is* gorgeous. I gather you're her fan club
> president.........?
>

> Cheers,
>   Cotty
>

> ___/\__