Saw that someone posted something similar to this last night but thought I'd
forward this one as well.

Delano

Small Dog Electronics offers the refurbished Epson Stylus
Photo 1200 inkjet printer for $269. That's about $100 less
than the best price we've seen for a new, factory-sealed
unit. The Epson 1200 prints images up to 13" x 44" and
features a resolution of 1440x720 dpi. A one-year Epson
warranty is included. Offer ends today.
  Click here for updates or to snap up this deal now:
  <http://dealmac.com/articles/20758.html>

  NEVER MISS A HOT DEAL AGAIN!
  mydealmac puts dealmac.com content in your inbox
  based on your personal preferences. To configure your
  preferences, please go to:
  <http://mydealmac.com>

  This email is Copyright (C) 1997-2001 dealnews.com Inc. All
  rights reserved. dealnews.com Inc. disclaims responsibility
  for all content, including prices, specifications, and
  availability. Please read our full disclaimer:
  <http://dealmac.com/disclaimer.html>