>I have bought a Canon Elan 7e. However, I am staying on the list because I
>will probably buy a MX someday and/or I still have my eye on the *ist D
>situation develops. But this means I must sell my Pentax gear to finance
buying the
>Elan 7e.

On second thought, I feel I have overpriced things, so I am lowering the
prices.

>For sale:

>Pentax ZX-5n in EXEC + (excellent plus) condition. I bought this from
someone
>on this list five months ago. Someone who had only had it a year or less.
>Slight scratches (very slight) on top of the flash, and a slightly bigger
scratch
>next to the view finder. Other than that it looks and acts new (actually it
>looks great). IMHO, the ZX-5m has a very good light meter. Included are:
>original camera strap (says Pentax), Battery Grip FG (also EXEC+, mint
looking),
>Pentax Cable Switch F (for shutter release -- bought new by me at Adorama),
the
>view finder cap, the body cap, the Zx-5n box, the Switch F box, camera
manual,
>warranty/other info., & instructions.
$285 lowered to $275 (firm)

>Tamron AF 70-300 f/4.56 LD Macro 1:2 -- EXEC+, like new. Macro works at
180mm
>and above. I have just loved this lens, optically it seems quite good and
the
>macro feature is handy. In fact, I have liked it so much that I have also
>gotten one for the Elan 7e. I bought this new at Adorama bundled with the TC
in
>Feb., so it is still under warranty (although I have no idea how warranties
may
>be passed along). Included are: Tamron F 1.4 AF TC, lens hood, front and
rear
>lens caps, and two boxes. The barn in this month's pug was shot with this
>zoom and all the other pictures on my show page except for the tree.
>(http://members.aol.com/tamecomputer/)
$145 lowered to $130

>Pentax FA 28-70 f4 AL, EXEC+. The original owner of the ZX-5n bought this
>lens at the same time. This zoom supposedly shots down to 3.3 - 1.3 feet,
but I
>have found fall off when doing that. Used as a normal and not a macro or
semi
>macro zoom, it is just fine and was rated fourth place in PDML normal zoom
pool
>conducted by Arnold Stark last November . This is a good zoom that I have
>found to be very flare resistant (I have used it shooting into the sun in
>landscape shots several times). Included: original rear and front lens caps,
box, and
>warranty/other info., etc. The tree on my show page was shot with this zoom.

>http://members.aol.com/tamecomputer/)
$135 lowered to $110

>Vivitar 2000 Flash, Adjustable Bounce Thyristor Flash, good condition. I
>bought this from Henry's on ebay about eight months ago for the Pentax
K-1000 >and have never used it. Not sure what other Pentax cameras it will work
with.
>Included are: box and instructions.
$15 (not lowered, I am pretty sure this will work on most Pentax manuals)

>Plus US Post Office shipping charges to wherever you are. Straight shipping
>charges, no additional "handling" charges. If you want insurance you will
have
>to pay extra for that. I can accept personal checks, money orders, and cash
or
>credit card payments through PayPal.

>If interested, contact me off list. If you think my prices are too high,
make
>me a fair offer (coming close to a price shown) and I will consider it.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)  That's if for lowering. I'll try again next weekend at
these prices (this was not a good weekend to do this), then onto ebay.