Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the sales of high end film slr's remaining
pretty steady, despite the incursion of digital?

I'll have to look that one up, and get back to y'all (no time right now), but IIRC,
percentage of digital in overall camera sales is increasing very steadily, and the
actual numbers of film
cameras may be dropping, but higher-end film cams are holding their own - so far...

cheers,
frank

--
"I don't believe in God, but I do believe in pi" - Henri Cartier-Bresson